From: Anne de Forsan <no-reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2013/5/15
Subject: Jahia Webinar on May 22th - Jahia Wise brings document sharing to the next level!
To: baroudi.malek@xxxxxxxxx

You're receiving this newsletter because you SIGNED UP AT JAHIA.COM.
Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser.

jahia-twitterjahia-linkedinjahia-twitterjahia-youtube
Business Tour Tech Tour Download & Develop Need Support
jahia logo

Webinar Invitation
Discover jahia Wise

Next-generation, open source CMS

May 22, 2013
Register To The Webinar Jahia Wise brings Document Sharing to the next level

Register To The Webinar Jahia Wise brings Document Sharing to the next level

Jahia Wise is now available for test to anyone, but you may like to discover it during this 45-minute webinar presented by our experts on May 22, 2013 at 11 am EST (05:00 pm Paris Time).

Register! »

Jahia Wise is our new solution that streamlines Document Sharing and Social Collaboration. A ready to deploy, all-in-one enterprise solution that offers all the most popular features when talking about social and collaborative document sharing for a fraction of the cost charged by proprietary vendors, with no need for costly integration and maintenance.

The next level of document sharing

Jahia Wise stems from a widely shared customers’ need: a smart, slick and easy way to share documents and collaborate.
Jahia Wise brings this common need of sharing and managing documents in organizations to the next level with additional features:

  • Document sharing features coming with versioning, lock-in /lock-out, permissions, mass import, drag & drop import, gallery display etc.
  • Social and collaboration features required by today’s projects: comments, task assignation, auto-tagging, collections, validation workflow, discussions, vote, wiki, blogs, notifications etc.
  • Web content clipping / information sourcing capabilities: project teams can now centralize any type of data, and avoid uncontrolled information silos.
  • Integration of emails as an easy and natural way of feeding-in information to the projects’ document spaces. This integration also allows the synchronization of email discussions with the collaborative work carried out in Jahia Wise.

jahia logo
Forum Contact Newsletter About us

© 2013 Jahia Solutions Group SA All Rights Reserved

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, simply click on the following link:  Unsubscribe

Jahia
1726 20th St. NW
Washington , DC 20009
US

--
"Give freedom to people is not enough, we also have to give them the power
to use this freedom, to act". M Gauchet

--
"We build software for people that build software.."
--

--
Étudiant ingénieur en informatique à la Faculté des Sciences de Tunis,