[cllfst] Fwd: [libreplanet-discuss] URGENT: Want to be on the Students for Free Culture's Board of Directors?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Piccirillo <danny.piccirillo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] URGENT: Want to be on the Students for
Free Culture's Board of Directors?
To: gnugeneration-discuss <Gnugeneration-discuss@xxxxxxx>, FSF
Community Team <fsf-community-team@xxxxxxx>,
libreplanet-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
libreplanet-us-ma-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
libreplanet-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you are a student slash affiliated with a college, you are
eligible! We're rebooting the organization and we need more tech
folks.

I would love to help you with the election process if you are
interested in any of the following roles:
* Treasurer
* Outreach & Campaign Coordinator
* Chapter & New Member Coordinator
* Conference Coordinator

Please respond to me off-list if you are interested!

--
☮ ♥ Ⓐ
     .danny

This email is: [  ] bloggable   [ x ] shareable with consent   [  ]
lethal if repeated or forwarded

[𝄽#] The Silent Number - http://thesilentnumber.me/

µBlog: http://identi.ca/dpic
voice: +1.617.340.3661