Re: [cllfst] Fwd: [CULLT:6657] Fwd: [OpenEgypt:1163] توقيع اتفاقية لإنشاء مركز لدعم البرمجيات الحرة في المنطقة العربية يكون مقره تونس

@ahmed bessifi we could do more than hoping, we can push it to be a
good initiative.

And of course it's a good initiative, even if nothing is done on the
ground, we hope the opposite, but even in that case at least we have
an entity that we have the right to blame if nothing is done, and
propose to them our ideas and visions, then ask them to make it real.

--
Hatem Ounis.

Proudly a Tuleap contributor.
https://tuleap.net