[cllfst] Association LYNX

Salem,

Yesterday, some members of numerous free software communities assisted to a meeting to launch an association named LYNX.

This association have an official juridic status, it aims to gather all free information technology communities and clubs, to represent them in front of official authorities and to enhance the collaboration between them.

Here is the output of the meeting and I suspect more meetings to come later, I suggest that one or some persons from the CLL get involved in this association.

And here is the recording of the meeting:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/20237884
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/20239721
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/20241117

--