[cllfst] Website admin

After the discussion in another thread about the website administration, I wanted to clarify some points.

At first our website was administrated by Hatem S'hel "الله يرحمه" and the same privileges was given to Nizar Tlili, on both Tuxfamily's panel and Joomla's panel.

After Hatem's death the website was blocked for a while due to a security plugin that prevented the access to Joomla admin panel. But Nizar still have the access to tuxfamily's panel.

In order to retrieve access to Joomla some permissions was given to me from Tuxfamily's panel..
At that time I spent some time to disable the security protection and regain access on Joomla as super user.
After that I asked Nizar to revoke the permissions I had on the website, but he insisted that I must keep them (At that time I accepted, ignoring how much trouble it is to administrate a website)

Meanwhile I graduated and had no more time to spend on administrating the website. But some one (I will not name it for website's security reasons) was given some permissions on Tuxfamily's panel. But When it comes to administration tasks I was the one asked to do them, sometimes I accepted and sometimes I didn't.

So I call for that person to either try to regain access on the website or give permissions to someone else to do it or both. And please keep that information private.

So to all people, don't expect to know publicly who is the admin of the website. Or else your website is not secure enough. And you must know that we are trying to find admins within the new generation, but the task is not that easy.

And since I gave lots of information, I ask the new admin(s) to discuss the point that old admins permissions will be revoked.

--
Hatem Ounis.

Proudly a Tuleap contributor.
https://tuleap.net