[cllfst] Fwd: nixCraft: Download Fedora 13 CD / DVD ISO plus 3 more posts in blog

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: nixCraft Linux Sys Admin Blog <vivek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2010/5/26
Subject: nixCraft: Download Fedora 13 CD / DVD ISO plus 3 more posts in blog
To: kaousstounsia@xxxxxxxxx

nixCraft: Download Fedora 13 CD / DVD ISO plus 3 more posts in blog

Link to nixCraft Linux Sys Admin Blog

Download Fedora 13 CD / DVD ISO

Fedora Linux version 13 has been released and available for download ( jump to download link ). Fedora Linux is a community-based Linux distribution. Fedora is sponsored by Red Hat, Inc.. Fedora is considered as the second most popular distro, behind Ubuntu Linux.
Fedora 13 Desktop (image credit - the fedora project)

Read more: Download Fedora 13 CD / DVD ISO

Copyright © nixCraft. All Rights Reserved.

CentOS / Redhat: Create Software RAID 1 Array

Recently, I've added another 73GB SAS disk to my Linux server after the installation. I've 30GB empty partition on old hard disk. How do I convert old /dev/sda3 and new /dev/sdb1 (both 30GB) into RAID 1 to improve NFS server speed and reliability?

Answer to "CentOS / Redhat: Create Software RAID 1 Array"

Copyright © nixCraft. All Rights Reserved.

Linux: Find Out If CPU Support Intel VT and AMD-V Virtualization Support

How do I find out if my system support Intel - VT / AMD -V hardware virtualization extensions for host CPU using the command line options?

Answer to "Linux: Find Out If CPU Support Intel VT and AMD-V Virtualization Support"

Copyright © nixCraft. All Rights Reserved.

HowTo: Reload (re-read) Partition Table In Ubuntu Linux

How do I reload the partition table in Ubuntu Linux without rebooting the systems?

Answer to "HowTo: Reload (re-read) Partition Table In Ubuntu Linux"

Copyright © nixCraft. All Rights Reserved.

You are subscribed to email updates from nixCraft Linux Sys Admin Blog
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google