[cllfst] Fwd: OpenOffice.org 2.0.3 is Here. Download it Now!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "OpenOffice.org Quality Feedback" <ooo_quality_feedback@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 20:43:31 +0200 (MEST)
Subject: OpenOffice.org 2.0.3 is Here. Download it Now!
To: nizar.tlili@xxxxxxxxx

Dear OpenOffice.org User,

Some time ago you sent OpenOffice.org crash reports to us. We would like
to thank you for your help to improve the quality of the application.

OpenOffice.org 2.0.3 is now ready for download. The latest release
contains bug fixes, new features and security patches that increase
security, MS Office compatibility, stability, performance and
accessibility.

The security patches fix vulnerabilities that have been found in
internal security audits. Although these vulnerabilities have not been
found among our users so far, we highly recommend that you upgrade to
the new version as a preventative measure. For details of the security
issues fixed, see Security Bulletin 2006-06-29:
http://update.services.openoffice.org/update/OOo2.0.3/Mailing2.html

Download OpenOffice.org 2.0.3 now free of charge from
http://update.services.openoffice.org/update/OOo2.0.3/Mailing1.html

Please allow us to make you aware that Sun Microsystems is glad to
gather / evaluate error reports and participate as a major contributor
in the OpenOffice.org project. Sun is also the maker of the StarOffice
Office Suite, the professional office productivity solution based on
OpenOffice.org that provides enterprise value-add components including
commercial quality spellchecker, Microsoft metrically equivalent fonts,
relational database and much more. Additional information on StarOffice
is available from
http://update.services.openoffice.org/update/OOo2.0.3/Mailing3.html

With kind regards,
The OpenOffice.org Team