Re: [casetta] What is communication check character ?

Hello,

On 29/05/11 16:08, Hai NGUYEN VAN wrote:
> If I have a cfx and a computer connected by RS232, assume I want to
> send data from the cfx to the computer.
>
>    1. computer is on receiving mode and waits for data
>    2. cfx sends "\34"
>    3. cfx waits for confirmation
>    4. computer sends a character /c/ ou some string
>    5. cfx sends all the data
>
> Do you know the character /c/ mentionned in the 4th step ?
I don't understand what part of the tranfer protocol your refer (is it
the handshake ?).
You can read our old and not up-to-date documentation about the transfer
protocol here : http://casetta.tuxfamily.org/formats/transfer

I hope it'll help you,

--
                           Florian Birée