Re: [casetta] Roadmap for 0.4 and compatibility

Fabien ANDRE a écrit :
I had a quick look at the roadmap for the version 0.4 and it looks good to me. I would just add "Management of G-Mem data" under needed items.

I've forgotten it...

I am working on adding support for Variables and ViewVariables into the SVN branch (transfert-reorg). The new model seems to work properly !

Don't forget to commit regularly your code :-)

Cheers,
--
Thesa ~ Florian Birée
e-mail : florian@xxxxxxxxxx
Messagerie Instantanée Jabber/XMPP/Google Talk : florian.biree@xxxxxxxxx
Site web : http://florian.biree.name/
Carnet web : http://filyb.info/
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Florian Bir=C3=A9e
n;quoted-printable:Bir=C3=A9e;Florian
org;quoted-printable:Universit=C3=A9 Toulouse III : Paul Sabatier;Licence STS
adr:;;118, route de Narbonne;Toulouse Cedex 9;;31062;France
email;internet:florian@xxxxxxxxxx
title;quoted-printable:=C3=89tudiant
tel;fax:0959465803
tel;home:0954465803