[casetta] Casetta 0.3.0 is here

Hello,

I'm proud to announce the 0.3.0 release of Casetta softwares.

The website has been updated, you can see it at:
http://casetta.tuxfamily.org/presentation
Download and installation instructions are here:
http://casetta.tuxfamily.org/download

Main new functionalities are:
* The new serial transfer tool
* The support of writing fxi, and cas and casemul formats
* The management of pictures and screen captures
* The new graphical interface (Gasetta) with functions as the syntax
highlighting or the backup extractor
More informations are on: http://casetta.tuxfamily.org/functionalities

			***

A beginning of user documentation is here: http://casetta.tuxfamily.org/doc

If you are interested to contribute, feel free to say it on the
mailing-list.

For the moment, there is no real support for Casetta users. I'm thinking
about creating a forum on the Casetta website. If anyone is interested
to manage it, please contact me.

Before that, the support can be done on this mailing-list. I'll be
absent (on holidays) the two next week, so I wont be able to help anyone
during this period. My work on Casetta will continue after.

			***

About packaging.

Currently, we distribute Casetta with a source archives and a python
installer.

For Linux, we have only Ubuntu packages, thanks to Asher256.
If you want to have Casetta packaged for your distribution, you can ask
to your distribution, or build by yourself some packages. If you are
interested, contact us.

For Microsoft Windows, we distribute a setup made by python distutils.
But the big number of dependencies make the installation on Windows a
little hard.
If you are interested by making an all-in-one setup for Microsoft
Windows, contact us.

If some people want to try an installation on another operating system,
please give us your feedback, your installation instructions for the
website, or maybe some packages.

			***

About the future.

Just after the end of my holidays, I'll publish the roadmap for the
future of Casetta.
The 0.4 version will probably add a full support of Casio Graph 65, with
the integration of the work of Xion345. We may also begin to work with
xfer9860 ( https://sourceforge.net/projects/xfer9860/ ) for the support
of Casio Graph 85.

Cheers,
--
Thesa ~ Florian Birée
e-mail : florian@xxxxxxxxxx
Messagerie Instantanée Jabber/XMPP/Google Talk : florian.biree@xxxxxxxxx
Site web : http://florian.biree.name/
Carnet web : http://filyb.info/
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Florian Bir=C3=A9e
n;quoted-printable:Bir=C3=A9e;Florian
org;quoted-printable:Universit=C3=A9 Toulouse III : Paul Sabatier;Licence MIA
adr:;;118, route de Narbonne;Toulouse Cedex 9;;31062;France
email;internet:florian@xxxxxxxxxx
title;quoted-printable:=C3=89tudiant
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://florian.biree.name/