[casetta] Newcat 0.3

I've written the specification for newcat 0.3. The two improvement are:
* the management of pictures and screencaptures
* the possibility to use Windows or Mac end of line instead of Unix end of line.

You can read the specification here:
http://casetta.tuxfamily.org/spec/newcat/newcat.0.3.0beta.txt
http://casetta.tuxfamily.org/spec/newcat/token_list.0.3.0beta.txt

The beta will be removed when casetta 0.3 will be released. If you have any comment, tell it !

I've also updated the svn repository, the casetta package respects the specification. (And so saving/opening pictures/screencaptures in the svn version of casetta_cli or casetta_gtk works.)

You can select your end of line in casetta_cli, using this option:
-l, --end_of_line=SYS set the end of line used to save newcat and ctf files.
                        SYS can be WIN (for windows), MAC or UNIX.
This will also be an option in casetta_gtk, with the default value depending of the OS.

Cheers,

--
Thesa ~ Florian Birée
e-mail : florian.biree@xxxxxxxxxxx