[CBLX] Re: VINUX-SUPPORT: Re: [Slint] No sound from Slint 14.2.1.2t2 on Lifebook a555

Hello,

as I had still bad news from testers with HDA Intel boards
and two output (PCH + HDMI), I have again modified the
installer and provided a new mini ISO here:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-testing/iso/
I have edited accordingly this document:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-testing/iso/TESTING.mini
so please read again its beginning.

I am still eager of a feedback from folks who didn't have
sound with the previous mini ISO.

@ Philippe: j'attends aussi ton retour.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Didier