[CBLX] Re: VINUX-SUPPORT: [ANNOUNCE] Slint64-14.2.1.2 is now ready for testing.

Hello David,

You'll need to make the target '/' partition as least 15G for a regular
installation, a little less if you don't install KDE. That's just
for the system itself as installed, without user files or additional
packages (bear in mind that voices are huge).

With just 8G while installing it gets out of virtual disk space, that's
why it suggests that the files are corrupt. I realize that the HELP
entry menu of setup still mentions 6G... Well, this information is very
old and needs an update. Meanwhile I will mention that in the doc.

Just increase the virtual partition size and everything should be OK.

Before someone asks: a partial installation is neither available nor
planned, sorry. The only optional series of package is KDE.

Best,

Didier