[CBLX] Re: [orca-list] text of buttons is not read in Firefox

I fail to understand why there would have been a change in
behavior between minor maintenance releases of Firefox.

Yes it can take a while for Firefox to speak. Maye restarting it
can help.

Anyway I just pressed Orca+h then F3 after having started Firefox
then Orca's sais Firefox' keyboard shortcuts normally so it does
communicate with it.

Didier