----- Forwarded message from Joaquim Rocha <jrocha igalia.com> -----

From: Joaquim Rocha <jrocha igalia.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 12:13:26 +0200

<snip>
Today I released OCRFeeder version 0.7.5.

What is OCRFeeder
==================

OCRFeeder is a document layout analysis and optical character
recognition system.
Given the images it will automatically outline its contents, distinguish
between what's graphics and text and perform OCR over the latter. It
generates multiple formats being its main one ODT.

It features a complete GTK+ GUI that allows users to correct any
unrecognized characters, define or correct bounding boxes, set paragraph
styles, clean the input images, import PDFs, save and load the project,
export everything to multiple formats, etc.

Homepage: http://live.gnome.org/OCRFeeder

Main changes in this version
=============================

New Features
-------------

* Now the content boxes can be dragged by
  their limits to extend their bounds

Bug fixes
----------

* Add "sane" missing dependency
* Change some mnemonics in the menu to avoid
  clashes (fixes gb#645983)
  (thanks to Łukasz Jernaś)
* Resets the favorite engine when it does not exist
* Prevent errors when adding unexisting images

Improvements
-------------

* Focus box's editor text area automatically (gb#635308)
* Clarify the help output about the --images option

New and Updated Translations
-----------------------------

* Marek Černocký [cs]
* Joe Hansen [da]