[CBLX] INFO - Aujourd'hui est un jour particulier: Tuesday May 4th, is the Day?Against DRM

Si vous n'aimez pas les DRM, ou les subissez, aujourd'hui est un jour
particulier ... against DRM :

Take Action: Tuesday May 4th, is the Day Against DRM

Today is about taking time out of your usual routine to speak out in favor of a DRM-free society. We do not have to accept a future where our interactions with computers and published works are monitored and controlled by corporations or governments.

http://www.defectivebydesign.org/dayagainstdrm2010

Sincerely,

Holmes and the DRM Elimination Team

Defective by Design

DefectiveByDesign.org is a project of the Free Software Foundation -- Fifty One Franklin Street, Fifth Floor
Boston, 02110

---