----- Forwarded message from Ben Konrath <ben.konrath utoronto.ca> -----

From: Ben Konrath
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 19:25:13 -0500
To: gnome-accessibility-list gnome.org, gok-list gnome.org

Announcing the first release of Caribou!

What is Caribou
===============

Caribou is a text entry and UI navigation application being developed as
an alternative to the Gnome On-screen Keyboard. Caribou will focus on
creating a usable solution for people whose primary way of accessing a
computer is a switch device. More information about Caribou can be found
here:

http://live.gnome.org/Caribou

Downloading Caribou
===================

http://bagu.org/scratch/caribou-0.0.1.tar.bz2

Contributing to Caribou
=======================

For now the code resides in my personal git repository until I can get it
into the GNOME repository:

http://bagu.org/projects/?a=summary&p=caribou

You can clone this repository by running the following command:

git clone http://bagu.org/projects/caribou.git

Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or suggestions.

----- End forwarded message -----
</snip>

==
  Dig that crazy beat on the drums:  VINUX !!!  The best is getting better!