[cairo-compmgr] Possibly found a bug?

Hello all,

May have found a bug present when closing windows.  Using awesome WM, I'll open a few client windows, and then close them, and everything is fine up until I close the last one, in which the default animation doesn't seem to finish, resulting in a vertical rectangle remaining on the screen.  If I reopen windows or move to another workspace, it will go away, but I'd like to see if there's anything I can do about it. Thanks all

Rtt