[cairo-compmgr] cairo-compmgr and openbox

Hi.

I have a little problem with cairo-compmgr on openbox. All in all it works fine.

Only when I want to use the right-click-menu e.g. in my file manager the menu collapses immediately after I release the mouse button and the first entry is chosen (e.g. create new folder).

When I want to select another entry on the right-click-menu I have to hold down the mouse's right button and move the pointer to the correct entry on my menu then release the button.

How can I change this behaviour so that I only have to do a short right-click and the menu stays open?

Thanks in advance.
Daniel

p.s.
Or do I have to file a bug report instead?