Re: [cairo-compmgr] problem with doltlibtool

Hi Carlos,

Thanks to pointing this bug, effectively, I never tested build without
prefix, it's fixed now in git.

--
Nicolas Bruguier
R&D Software Engineer

Email : nicolas.bruguier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.supersonicimagine.fr

===================================
CONFIDENTIAL
The information contained in this message and any attachments hereto are
intended only for the personal use of the designated recipient(s) named
above. This message may be an attorney-client communication, and as
such, is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this document in error, and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is prohibited. Please notify us
immediately by telephone.

NOTA:
Supersonic Imagine is a proud contributor to the open source community.
For all mails related to my open source activities the above clause is
not applicable.