Re: [cairo-compmgr] error in configure due conditional HAVE_GLITZ_TFP_BACKEND

Hi Nicolas,

I guess I understand most parts of ccm and realized the answers for my
questions.

Very good this link about GObject, thanks!

BTW, if you want to talk about where you want to go with ccm, tasks
that you need help, please share. I think I can help. Don't mind if
you can't reply quickly, my time is also limited ;-)

Best regards,
Carlos.

2008/1/13, gandalfn <gandalfn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks very much for your patch, it's applied on git ;), i didn't see
> the problem with glitz enabled cairo.
>
> Else sorry i didn't answer yours last emails, i'm really busy in this
> time, and they need a long reply ;).
> Well, in time you can see this link
> http://irrepupavel.com/documents/gtk/gobject-faq.html for GObject, it's
> a good beginning.