[aru2l] TuxFamily.info

Le site risque d'être indisponible ce week-end à cause d'un changement de
matériel de notre hébergeur, TuxFamily. Voici une copie de leur annonce, que
vous pourrez aussi retrouver sur leur site[1]:

Hardware modifications planned

Hi,

We bought some months ago new hardware for the platform in order to replace
the broken one.

We are planning to change some main components of the hosting facility so we
will have to interrupt some or all services at and for any time from
Saturday, Sept 27th, 2008 to Sunday, Sept 28th 2008.

As usual, we will try to keep the downtime as low as possible but the
migration can take some time because we have to copy all the data to the new
storages facilities (and the current, -the secondary-, is desperately slow,
reading the data will take hours).

All the services will be impacted. Regarding your emails, they won’t be lost,
they will be handled by our NS2 and MX2 server.

Don’t forget to keep a local copy of your stuff, remember that a dump of your
databases can be found in your group directory and that you can download it
through ftp/ftps/sftp/ssh.

Please bear with us ;)

Cheers!

Lien: