[Mumps2Py:] mumps2py and vista.rtn

Howdy,
After yesterday's commits, mumps2py is able to parse all but 36 of vista.rtn's 24 thousand routines.
But it takes 30-40 minutes to parse them all (on my machine anyway).

so I wrote a utility to split vista.rtn by package (into roughly 130 packages). Most of the 36 routines that trigger a parsing error are in the kernel package. If the parser knew how to handle the ^[ ] construct, the number of error-triggering
routines would be halved.

(I also found a number of trivial syntax errors in the PSORELD1, SDWLRP4, ZISHMSU, and ZISG3 routines, including mismatched parentheses, a period that should have been a comman and $SELECT() terminators of the form ":1,[...]", instead of ",1:[...]". those I fixed in my copy of vista.rtn)

Today, I extracted all the entryrefs from all the parsable routines, and extracted from that what packages depended on what other packages. The ideal would have been a set of dependencies that could be drawn as an acyclic graph.
VistA's package dependencies are not an acyclic  graph.

That's not too surprising considering that the VistA package is a purely conceptual device rather than a language-reinforced feature. It's easy to accumulate, over time, features that cross conceptual boundaries and thereby undermine organizational principles.

I'm going to take a short break from coding mumps2py so that I can re-read/skim a few of my books on software development so that I can renew my acquaintance with software (and database and development) organization principles.

Cheers,
-Patrick

---