[Mumps2Py:] token analysis of fm22.rsa

I've been using fm22.rsa as an input corpus for developing the parsing side of Mumps2Py. I can only parse this file up until it gets to the 'zc' command . (z* commands are implementation specific, and I haven't figured out how this command should be handled). But I added a 'Parse->Parse until Module', which allowed me to parse until Mumps2Py reached module 'DINVDTM', and below is the token frequency analysis of fm22.rsa up until module 'DINVDTM':

Local Var: 108110
Expression: 38459
;: 36069
Number: 33526