[Mumps2Py:] [Fwd: Mumps to Python project]

This was posted to comp.lang.mumps yesterday.
And as of today, I've gotten three kind replies, and a
subscriber to the list :)

Cheers,
-Patrick
--- Begin Message ---
Howdy,
I'm looking for Mumps programmers that might be interested in contributing to my Mumps2Py project ( http://www.mumps2py.org/ ).

Knowledge of Python would be helpful, but isn't strictly necessary :)

Currently, Mumps2Py can translate a few commands (e.g. FOR, IF, SET,
WRITE), a few operators, and a few intrinsic functions, to a greater or
lesser extent.

Translation thus far has been relatively straightforward, but I know
that that's because I'm picking the low-hanging fruit first. So I'd love
to have someone who is more familiar with Mumps contribute example programs which demonstrate Mumps functionality and what sort of output
to expect.

If you are interested, please visit the website, take a look around, and subscribe to the mailing list.

Cheers,
-Patrick

--- End Message ---