Re: [AD] 2D sprites editing possible on compressed Gfx - Need Help!

I don't think Allegro can help you, as our image loading support only supports somewhat modern file formats.

I'd recommend finding LZSS decoder library, decoding your graphics and then saving them as PNGs for Allegro (or something else) to load them easily. For LZSS decoder libraries I found https://pypi.org/project/lzss/, maybe there's more.

Good luck!