Re: [AD] 5.2.6

On 1/18/20, SiegeLord <siegelordex@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Time for my semi-annual email to AD. I'm planning on releasing 5.2.6
> imminently, because it's been awhile since 5.2.5, and I decided that the
> cool new things I'd like to add to it would take too long (like raw
> mouse events and fixing the RPI4 support). Chime in if there are other
> opinions!
>
> -SL

Sounds good, although maybe give me a few days to check up on the GLES
support in master and generally test it on various platforms? I've
been now using stable 5.2.5 with a few patches backported, and things
sometimes did break in master when nobody was looking at them, so I
think it's worth to make sure everything's all right there :)

Cheers,
--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
dos