[AD] Unity resource suggestion for Allegro

Hey there,

My name's Mike from Udemy. Do you still update liballeg.org/links.html with new resources?

If so, I wanted to ask if you could mention this list of Unity courses - https://www.udemy.com/topic/unity/

"Why should I care?"

The courses are created by professional trainers, have been taught to over 5 million students and have been used to train employees in top companies. They might come in handy 

If you have a minute, it would be great if you can get back to me.

Kind Regards,

Michael

Udemy - Improving lives through learning
40M students helped │245M course enrollments

Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.