[AD] additional game programming resource?

Hello,

I’m looking to contact the person who maintains the Allegro website. I was looking at your Links page and noticed that DeVry University is not listed on there.

DeVry has a great Bachelor of Computer Information Systems degree in Web Game Programming program that would be a great compliment to the programs that you have listed. Students can elect to take the course either online or on-campus, so they can attend college without relocating to a DeVry campus.

You can find information on the program here: https://www.devry.edu/degree-programs/engineering-information-sciences/web-game-programming-careers.html

I would be glad to provide any other additional information that you may need. Let me know what you think, and I look forward to hearing back from you!

Best,
Sara Cody
On Behalf of DeVry University