Re: [AD] Commit access for Allegro 4.4.X

Off topic after just one post! but would you be interested in maintaining the allegro4-to-5 repo as well?

https://github.com/kazzmir/allegro4-to-5

The idea is to provide the allegro4 api on top of the allegro5 implementation to ease transition from an a4 project to a5.