[AD] game development resources (thanks!)

Hello,

My name is Jessica Lowe, I am computer teacher in Colorado. I wanted to shoot you a quick email thanking you for the helpful resources on your page, http://liballeg.org/links.html . A student of mine is interested in becoming a video game developer, and I have been helping them to find out more about what skills and requirements there are for getting into that field. We thought your page had a lot of information, and I wanted to thank you!

While I was meeting with him after school yesterday, we also came across this article, http://ithare.com/programming-guide-for-video-gamers/ . I thought it gave a nice outline to getting on the path to becoming a game designer. I wanted to share it with you so you could add it to your resources for other people who might be interested in getting some more information on game design.

Thanks again for the help on your page, and I hope the article my student Alex and I came across. I hope its useful! If you are able to add it to your page please let me know, I'd be glad to know we were able to help spread some more knowledge for other young people interested in learning more about game design and development. Happy New Year! :)

Best Regards,

Jessica Lowe
jessica@xxxxxxxxxx