Re: [AD] Not receiving my own posts to the mailing list

It could be your mail provider, e.g. gmail filters such emails itself.

-SL

On 11/18/2016 02:17 PM, Edgar Reynaldo wrote:
I've tried several times several different ways to receive my own posts
to the AD mailing list.

I've tried setting this option to on via the Web interface.

I've tried sending an email to allegro-developers-request@xxxxxxxxxx with
the subject "set myposts on" and this fails with "Not authenticated".

No matter what I try, I can't seem to get the mailing list to send me
copies of my own messages on the mailing list. This makes for a very
obnoxious time when reading the mailing list having to go back and forth
between my inbox and my sent mail and trying to rethread them together.

Can anyone help me figure out what's wrong?