Re: [AD] Lua bindings for Allegro 5.2

Thanks for the bindings, this looks pretty good. I added the link. It should update at 7 minutes after the hour.

On 2016-11-06 06:00 AM, Gil Barbosa wrote:
Hi,

I developed a Lua 5.2+ binding for Allegro 5.2 using SWIG, and would like it added in the "Language Bindings" page in Allegro website.
For now, it just wraps Allegro functions kind of litterally, but a more Lua-style API will be there soon =]

If there's any trouble, contact me.

Thank you all for mantaining this awesome lib! (and for the attention)

gilzoide