Re: [AD] Lua bindings for Allegro 5.2

On 11/6/2016 7:00 AM, Gil Barbosa wrote:
Hi,

I developed a Lua 5.2+ binding for Allegro 5.2 using SWIG, and would like it added in the "Language Bindings" page in Allegro website.
For now, it just wraps Allegro functions kind of litterally, but a more Lua-style API will be there soon =]

If there's any trouble, contact me.

Thank you all for mantaining this awesome lib! (and for the attention)

gilzoide