[AD] Complete shipping docs

Dear Client,

Please find your newly posted Shipping Document(s) and Instructions  for your shipments and services supplied by DHL Express.

Sender Account ending-> *****04291
Tracking number ending with 83250

For full statement information, please click on the below document to enter tracking number.

We would like to thank you for accepting the services of DHL Express.

With kind regards,

DHL Team
Excellence.

Shipping document

Simply Delivered: International express deliveries; global freight forwarding by air, sea, road and rail; warehousing solutions from packaging, to repairs, to storage; mail deliveries worldwide; and other customized logistic services – with everything DHL does, we help connect people and improve their lives.
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.