Re: [AD] 5.2.1.1

That’s fine for me. I figured the joystick patch fixed some devices. Never meant to revert it like that, I just forgot and didn’t notice it in my commit, and at that point undoing THAT would just add to the problem. It looks like you’d almost have to have 2 separate functions for each path unless you want a lot of spaghetti. I’ll leave it to you if you have a clear idea on what you want to do with it.

Trent