Re: [AD] API changes analysis for Allegro releases

Hello,

The "current" version from git master (https://github.com/liballeg/allegro5) has been added to the tracker: http://abi-laboratory.pro/tracker/timeline/allegro/

The report is usually updated every other day (daily this week). Please let me know if it should be updated urgently.

Thank you.

31.07.2016, 05:53, "SiegeLord":