[AD] Advertising Request - Sponsor Link Placement

Hey Webmaster,

Are you looking for a sponsor link placement from a high authority site that help you to achieve high spots in search engine ranking? If so, we have a client site with DA: 52, PA: 59 and traffic 40K+.

We want to acquire link from your site resource page e.g. links.html or site/resources. We will also consider other relevant content.

Let us know which one of following content will be great for sponsor link placement?

http://makeawebsitehub.com/how-to-start-a-blog/
http://makeawebsitehub.com/online-business-ideas/
http://makeawebsitehub.com/speed-up-wordpress/
http://makeawebsitehub.com/how-to-start-a-fashion-blog/
http://makeawebsitehub.com/best-website-builder/

Let us know how long it will take and charges of a link placement?
Don’t worry about payment! As you will live our link send invoice for payment.

If you need any information let us know we will be pleased to serve you.

Looking forward to hear from you soon,
Harry John
Outreach Expert