Re: [AD] Patch: Audio addon docs corrections

Wow, thanks a lot! That looks great, committed as is.

I filed a bug about al_set_sample_instance_length, eventually we'll fix it. It does seem like a useful function to have, but it needs to be implemented properly (it's reminiscent of al_set_audio_stream_loop_secs) except half as useful.

I fixed the bug with the links, thanks!

-SL