Re: [AD] 5.1.13

On 01/24/2016 03:09 AM, Peter Hull wrote:
There were a couple of things on a.cc - the missing glyphs and OS X
fullscreen. Are these activities for 5.1.14?

Yeah. In general, there are always bugs (sometimes even found on the day of the release!). If we waited for them all to be fixed, we'd never release anything. I'd rather make releases more often, rather than wait to fix every (known) bug.

Another thing to put this into perspective is that quite a few people are using Allegro 5.0.11, and almost every single bug fixed over the past 1.5 years is present in it. Ultimately, most bugs, while troublesome and should be fixed, aren't that big a deal.

-SL