Re: [AD] Build errors with MSVC

I found the problem. I had an alplatf.h from and Android build that someone got into include/allegro5/platform. Grrr. Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Allegro-developers [mailto:allegro-developers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of SiegeLord
Sent: December 21, 2015 8:14 PM
To: allegro-developers@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AD] Build errors with MSVC

Still builds fine for me. The few cmake commands I use are:

cmake .. -G "Visual Studio 12 2013" -T v120_xp -DWANT_MONOLITH=off
-DSHARED=on -DWANT_STATIC_RUNTIME=on -DWANT_ACODEC_DYNAMIC_LOAD=off
-DFLAC_STATIC=on -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo

cmake --build . --target INSTALL --config RelWithDebInfo