Re: [AD] OSX fixes

Was just a straightforward one-liner,
https://github.com/peterhull90/allegro5/commit/1b775c0ca6081bb822780d3d0135c519f4f7d5e5
I think if you re-run the pull command that Elias suggested, it will include this latest commit and you can retest.
Pete

On Thu, 12 Nov 2015 at 09:09 Peter Hull <peterhull90@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Trent,
Thanks for taking the time to check this out. It seems that the Obj-C runtime for i386 and x64 is different, and the former requires the instance variables for each class to be declared in the interface. For x64 it's enough to use the @property modifier and the variable is synthesized automatically (this is the origin of  _menu). See here for discussion:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12015307/properties-vs-instance-variables
Always a new thing to learn, eh? Anyway it should be a straightforward patch to go back to using the 'old' way, I'll get on it today.

To whoever is in charge of Travis - should the script be modified to add a 32-bit build for OS X?

Pete