Re: [AD] The website

Yes, please move off of source forge and onto GitHub or Savannah. :)

-Dan

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 6:09 PM, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 13:45:30 -0700, SiegeLord <siegelordex@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there anybody in love with the current liballeg.org website that
> would miss it? I personally think it's not very usable these days (the
> download's page in particular is very hard to navigate) and I want to
> look into some options in getting a new one (I was going to ask around
> on allegro.cc, but worst case scenario I could come up with something
> myself).

Not a design issue, but has there been any consideration to move off
SourceForge, given the recent fiasco?  Github could cover git, bug
tracking and the web page (I think), but that still leaves the release
packages and the mailing list.  Any suggestions?  There is the option of
self hosting but I would be concerned about creating admin work, and a
single point of failure.

Peter