Re: [AD] Haptics

Or at the least some of the errors and inconsistencies in the docs/API should be fixed. At first read I noticed:

ALLEGRO_HAPTIC_EFFECT: this is very difficult to follow. Should include the declaration of the struct in the documentation.

"replay" field in ALLEGRO_HAPTIC_EFFECT: name suggests playing twice or more but documentation suggests otherwise.

al_release_haptic and al_release_haptic_effect: In Allegro we use destroy which I assume is what these do. They also return bool but that's not mentioned in the documentation. Destroy functions should never return bool generally.

al_get_haptic_active: I'd prefer al_is_haptic_active like the rest.

I guess that's all I saw on a quick look. I can go over it thoroughly later though.