Re: [AD] Suggestion: al_clear_keyboard_state()

Op 30-05-15 03:20, SiegeLord schreef:
I'm of the camp that says that this function should send KEY_UP events.
Perhaps it could have a boolean for this purpose?

-SL

Oh, so you'd like al_clear_keyboard_state(true) to send KEY_UP events for all pressed keys, and al_clear_keyboard_state(false) not to do that and just clear the state? That seems fair enough because from what I see from the discussion, not everyone
seems to want to receive the KEY_UP events.

So void al_clear_keyboard_state(bool send_key_events) it should be then?
Any other suggestions?

Kind Regards,

B.