[ Thread Index |
| More lists.liballeg.org/allegro-developers Archives
If there are no objections, I want to release 5.1.10 sometime soon. I
might want to try my hand at fixing the TTF glyph size issue before then
and see if the OSX retina support is okay enough to add (see
for the wip changes), but otherwise I think it looks like a solid
release (especially since it'll be the first one in awhile to have
Windows binaries). Here is a draft changes list:
Changes from 5.1.9 to 5.1.10 (May 2015)
The main developers this time were: SiegeLord, Elias Pschernig, Trent
- Add `al_set_mouse_wheel_precision` and `al_get_mouse_wheel_precision`.
- Added `al_transform_coordinates_3d`.
- Added `al_build_camera_transform`.
- Make the projection transform a bitmap local state. This removes
`al_set_projection_transform` and `al_get_projection_transform`, and
them with `al_use_projection_transform` and
`al_get_current_projection_transform` with similar semantics to the regular
- Improved joystick axis layouts on Mac OS X, and added support for some
dpards (Max Savenkov).
- Fix some memory leaks (ElectricSolstice).
- Make the XInput2 check more accurate (we require a specific version).
- Remove taskbar hiding on Windows.
- Fix high precision mice on Windows.
- Fix some D3D conflicts with the OpenGL backend.
- Remove the prohibition of building OpenGL-only DLLs.
- Added LRESULT argument to WindowProc callback, fixing
`al_win_add_window_callback` for some event types (Aaron Bolyard).
- Fix some memory leaks.
- Make it possible to specify the Android target during building.
- Add an XCode project to help build Allegro when CMake support fails.
- Restore the CMake support.
- Makes the examples run on the iOS simulator out of the box.
- Various small fixes (Trent Gamblin, jmasterx).
- Remove `al_iphone_get_last_shake_time` and
- Hack around iOS not creating mipmaps (jmasterx).
- If the supported orientation is `ALLEGRO_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_UNKNOWN`,
default to supporting all orientations.
- Get Cosmic Protector to compile again.
- Revamp the detection of DirectX dependencies. Now it should work
out of the
box for at least MSVC and mingw-w64.
- Fix GDIPlus finding script (pkrcel).
- Bump the minimum version of CMake to 2.8.5.
- Many documentation improvements, as always (special thanks to
- Make the PDF output prettier with better fonts and an up-to-date
- Make [section] links work in HTML.
- Allow the docs to have more than 1024 entries (Allegro is getting
- Make the test driver a little more resistant to failure.
- Various fixes to the experimental SDL backend.
- Update the CONTRIBUTORS.txt.
- Fix deadlock when destroying an audio stream soon after its creation.
- Add VOC file support (pkrcel).
- Disable processing of the XM zero-speed event.
- Disable processing of module loop points if `ALLEGRO_PLAYMODE_ONCE`
- Fix a buffer overflow bug.
- Fix loading of indexed + transparent PNGs with the libpng backend.
- Fix some style issues with the Windows file dialog.
- Fix a bug with multiple filenames with the Windows file dialog.
- Change the semantics of the patterns in
support future expansion of the patterns to support both AND and OR
- Make the GTK file selection dialog look like it's from 2004 (as
- Fix some warnings.
- New examples: ex_camera.