Re: [AD] Making the projection transform bitmap local

First of all, thanks a lot for fixing this!

Secondly, I think that the old projection transformation API was fundamentally broken. Removing it completely is a rough measure but in a case like this I think it's justified, at least as long as we follow the old 5.0/5.1 distinction. Once we move to a lore fluid release system for allegro 5.2 or 6, then deprecation would be needed, but not yet.

Kind Regards,

B.