Re: [AD] Patch: Docs corrections and clarifications

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 10:40 PM, Polybios <polybios@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
By the way, it would be nice if we could link to non-API headings/sections in a clean way (i.e. that will not only work with html output); especially a link from the ALLEGRO_EVENT_KEY_... events to the "Key codes" section is on my mind here.
But if I understand correctly, this is not possible with the current setup of the doc-generating scripts.

Should we do the HTML-only links anyway? Those would be quite useful indeed, and in the unlikely case someone is using the PDF or man docs they get a link which does nothing. (Ideally we could have clean links but I can't even find where the non-html links are generated.)