Re: [AD] Patch: Docs corrections and clarifications

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 5:39 PM, Polybios <polybios@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@Elias:
I think the PDF/latex-links are generated by the same script.

Ok, I investigated, links already are working - pandoc handles them. The only problem for something like a [Key codes] link was that pandoc processes each .html file separately, so links to a section in another file were broken. I just committed a fix [1] and added some [Key codes] links in events.txt. As far as I can see they work in both the HTML and PDF docs now.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/p/alleg/allegro/ci/ed9057c