[AD] allegro.log in release mode

This came up before but I don't remember what was done or planned about it.
I'd like to be able to call al_enable_logging(bool) and enable logging in
release mode (or disable it in debug mode if you wanted to...)

Is the slight overhead of an if statement for every ALLEGRO_DEBUG (etc) call
too much? Should it be hidden behind a second preprocessor directive so
al_enable_logging would only work if Allegro was compiled that way (might be
confusing)?

Anybody have any suggestions that came up before before I start?

Trent